Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Well I should be working on taxes but...



BUT... I want to move my work space to a different area in the dungeon, aka basement. I want the space that is closest to the window. I've vacillated between my current location and this corner from the time I set up my work space. The lack of lighting had me heading for the middle of the basement where I am now, but I hate the overhead fluorescent that I've been relying on. The corner spot that I'd like to move to is also loaded with "stuff" and boxes on shelves. (Important stuff like my 1970 something Barbie camper!) The move involves going through loads of minutia packed in boxes, most of which belongs to the hubs. Which leads me to my next problem, getting the hubs to actually go through those boxes is about as easy as herding cats. Hmm, I think I'll go work on my taxes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The biggest fight I ever got into with my husband is when I decided he needed to get rid of some of his "prized" boxes of junk in the basement. Men...